Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Clarins Products Good For Acne Skin?

important

mammography, this nasty and yet so important to mammography.

So I did the checks every two years, approximately, that is to be tried within a year, for example. if I had the examinations January 2, 2000, the other I was worried to do so by 2002, perhaps later this year, was too much discomfort, I went even unwillingly, to be honest with a sense of fear, fear that I found something, afraid to face reality.
year would have made it almost certainly at the end of the year, perhaps, or almost certainly would have done nothing and pretend I was going in the new year, so what do you want it to happen, to me?

to carry out a self-examination, as recommended by all physicians, but always in a superficial way with the terror, a puree and then fast enough, I thought that if I had given little importance I would have taken away from me ... How silly!

After all the past joys and concerns in recent times, decide to grant a holiday, and only the usual week of the year.
One morning, in the mailbox is an envelope of the USL, the curious look and I wonder what they want from me, the turnaround in his hands, placed it on the table, I little desire to open it. In the afternoon I decided finally are
: it was the hospital of S. I was invited to take part in the program of screening for the prevention of breast cancer. There was a phone number, name and a very gentle voice asks me some information, including also the date of my last mammogram performed in 2008 by myself, well, I say give her the appointment.
Now tell me, who knows how many months there will be between this appointment, to my amazement I was fixed for the next morning, wow, I said.

The next day, I went to the hospital on time, I found a warmth, a kindness, a great professional, I seemed to dream ...

Mammography showed the calcificazioi, has confirmed the ultrasound, then biopsy showed the carinoma in situ and invasive carcinoma. How was my story if I had torn my invitation USL?

I recommend to all women: make damn nasty and annual mammography, without fear, but with great confidence in medicine every day is a new achievement!

0 comments:

Post a Comment