this too is a journey ...
August 9
A new adventure.
at 8.30 this morning I went into hospital.
The tension is palpable.
At times overwhelming.
Why this thing happened to me? I can not find the answers and now I try not more.
In the room are in the company of two other ladies, they must undergo surgery quadractomiaQuadrantectomia, because to me a mastectomy? I am so serious?
At 13.30 they came to get to go to Pietra Ligure RESEARCH sentinel node. The doctors were very polite, despite our delay.
Now I'm here, back in the room, by this time no going back!
I called home, Julie has eaten so much I'm happy.
Yesterday was a gift to see her, although she cried a little tonight, poor little, it was still beautiful hold her, love is a girl.
I wish it was tomorrow! There
very quiet, now in the department, the first impression is positive. Please
all my loved ones are near me now.
's past the plastic surgeon, I did some nice doodles, now I look like a picture of modern art.
"" If we can reach within ourselves, our self, which is bigger than our ego, we realize that everything has its own reason for being, Everything is perfect and NOTHING happens by accident. "
visits I received tonight . Between then and Dom and Mark Fort, it was nice to see them talking with each other, laughing and exchanging jokes and all together. Julia and my illness has approached them?
Now I just want to write the final word on everything that was, to begin a new life.
Then I received a call from Frank, poor dear, I heard you cry!
I wish it was tomorrow! IF YOU WANT TO GO BAD
ESER CREAM AND LOST AT SEA.
Patty Good night.
August 10
I slept very well.
It was a long time since I was a sleep so deep and I feel really relaxed.
It 's been a nurse, I shaved his armpit, he inserted the needle into the vein and the pressure measured 110 over 70.
The first lady was taken away at 7.30 was agitated. At around 10.00 it will go away also my neighbor and then to the 11.00 it's up to me: I'm ready!
August 11
Yesterday I went again awake in the operating room, I saw all the machinery, worse than a workshop, there were movements of surgeons and nurses, so many people.
When they made me lie down on the operating table, and began to administer the anesthetic started to see I turn around, I seemed to go through a tunnel at high speed.
eyes were closed suddenly.
Shortly after I heard the doctors talk to them! But I feel, is this normal?? "I certainly respond, we're done."
It seemed to me to be there within minutes, but it was so long ago, two and a half hours.
The first feeling was of pain, much pain, luckily I have practiced a painkiller, then I slept well all night.
I was alone in the room, my companions have already been discharged.
's past the doctor confirmed my cancer, but fortunately smaller than it seemed from the plates, including the sentinel node is negative, are all good news.
August 12
How headache. I'm sick. The night was terrible. I have redone the dressing and a drainage tube removed. I saw for the first time the wound e. .. I cried, tears coming down on their own, without restraint.
The room is refilled. THESE BEDS CAN NOT COLD!
I WANT TO BE STRONG AND OVERCOME ALL THIS BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE TOO MANY ALTERNATIVES.
How far are now the temples of Palmyra, Petra, but I'm sure I'll have time to see many more things, many countries and many temples.
drainage was purging is great.
August 13
great progress today, long walks, the pain is there but bear it well.
The headache but I do not spring. Today I spoke to Julia Sun, I burst into tears in rain, poor remained bad.
I regularly exercise as prescribed by the physiotherapist, in addition to free movements I ease the pain.
The nurses, doctors and all staff are very kind and very helpful.
This morning I asked the doctor when I could go home, I he said, winking at me "why is not comfortable with us!"
Password: always a few questions!
August 14
Finally the headache left me and I made a colossal sleep. The nurse had to wake up to give me the antibiotic.
Drainage is still on the 100cc, so it is not about to go home.
Occasionally I am still moved, but it happens rarely.
hectic day on Aug. 15, Ferragosto!
There was a boom in births, the night nurses have done nothing but run back and forth, this morning the nest was almost full.
My friend Angela and my friend Laura I have been very close, they were really expensive.
Now I just need help from me, because everyone has done everything possible to not feel alone, I have to, I want to give a cut in the past everything that was, you can not live on memories, thinking always what was that so you can not change ... just drag these heavy bags, I'm tired, if I hurt it so ... I also received enough, gentlemen music now changes.
August 16
Home !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment