Saturday, August 14, 2010

Tory Burch Dekat Malaysia Rm

Blessed John Martin Moye Founder

Founder of the Sisters of Divine Providence Porthieu

Martyrology: A Trier in Germany, Blessed John Martin Moye, a priest of the Society for Foreign Missions Paris, who founded the Sisters of Providence Lorena and China virgins teachers and expelled from the country during the French Revolution, he showed himself always inspired by true zeal for souls. Roman Martyrology: At Trier in Germany, Blessed John Martin Moye, a priest of the Society for Foreign Missions of Paris, in Lorraine founded the Sisters of Providence and teachers and Expelled from China virgins Their homeland During the French Revolution, he always Showed Animated by a true zeal for souls.

The founder of the Sisters of Divine Providence Porthieu was born on 27/01/1730 in Cutting (Moselle), in the diocese of Metz (France), sixth among the thirteen children who were his parents, small farmers. The founder of the Sisters of Divine Providence Porthieu Was Born on 27/01/1730 at Cutting (Moselle) in the diocese of Metz (France), sixth Among the thirteen children who Were His parents, small farmers. In Martin appeared early, as in her other two brothers, the vocation to the ecclesiastical state. Martin Appeared in early, as in His other two brothers, the vocation to the ecclesiastical state. He did his studies in the colleges which the Jesuits had opened in Pont-à-Mousson and Strasbourg, but preparing for the priesthood in the seminary of Metz. He did His studies in the colleges the Jesuits HAD Which Opened in Pont-à-Mousson and Strasbourg, But preparing for the priesthood in the seminary of Metz.
The rector wanted to make a professor of literature, but the blessed, after his ordination (1754), he preferred to devote himself to the sacred ministry as vicar in several parishes. The rector wanted to make a professor of literature, happy But, after His ordination (1754), preferred to give the sacred ministry as vicar in Several parishes. Very pious, very austere with himself and with others, preached a bit 'anywhere in Metz and in the most abandoned. Very pious, austere with Himself and with others, preached a bit 'anywhere in Metz and in The Most abandoned. It was not an orator, but he could easily expose what he thought and belief and above what they practiced. It Was not an orator, But He Knew Simply expose what he thought and conviction, and above all practical. The faithful were impressed by his spirit of poverty, love the poor, by practicing austerities and devotion he had for the Lord's Passion. The Faithful Remained impressed by His spirit of poverty, love the poor, who he HAD Practiced penance and devotion for the Lord's Passion.
During his sermons, seeing as material and spiritual misery to the inhabitants of the countryside, he thought of founding the Sisters of Providence, why did school youth growing up illiterate. During His sermons, seeing as material and spiritual misery to the Inhabitants of the countryside, he thought of founding the Sisters of Providence, why did school youth growing up illiterate. Soon found the candidate religious life are willing to humor him in his designs, so that, with the permission of the vicar chapter, managed to open the first two schools and Vigy Béfey (1672) trusting only in helping good. Soon found the Candidates for religious life willing to humor Him In His designs, I know That, with the permission of the vicar chapter, managed to open the first two schools and Vigy Béfey (1672) trusting only in helping good. In Metz, however, influential lay people and clergy blamed the zeal of the blessed. Metz, however in influential laity and clergy Blamed the zeal of the blessed. Failing to base its work on fixed annuities believed that it was necessarily doomed to failure. Failing to work on fixed annuities based ITS Thought It Was Necessarily doomed to failure. At first the bishop forbade him to open other schools, but when he saw that God blessed the company gave him back his freedom of action. At first the bishop forbade HIM to open other schools, But When He Saw That God blessed the company Gave Him Back His freedom of action.
The rural schools were not sufficient to satisfy the zeal of the blessed. The rural schools're Not Sufficient to Satisfy the zeal of the blessed. Living constantly in contact with the next note with bitterness that, frequently, many children die without baptism. Constantly living in contact with the next note with bitterness That, frequently, many children die without baptism. Then wrote a booklet to mark the negligence of obstetricians and pastors of the city, but they did not like the lesson. Then wrote a booklet to mark the negligence of Obstetricians and pastors of the city, But They did not like the lesson. To pacify them, the vicars general Moye had to remove the office of spiritual director of the seminary and appointed vicar of Dieuze. To pacify Them, the Vicars General Moye Had To remove the office of spiritual director of the seminary and appointed vicar of Dieuze. Rather than be discouraged, took advantage of the blessed to recruit new tutors and set up other schools. Instead of Being Discouraged, Bl Took the opportunity to recruit new governesses and found other schools. Because his work were imposed on a solid foundation for its written Sisters of a school project of the Daughters of Providence to those campaigns and some rules and instructions for the conduct of the Sisters. Because His work he moves on solid wrote to her Sisters a school project of the Daughters of Providence For Those campaigns and Some Rules and Instructions for the Conduct of the Sisters.
especially in spiritual direction, he insisted on the abandonment to Providence, simplicity, poverty and charity. Especially in the spiritual direction he insisted on the abandonment to Providence, simplicity, poverty and charity. He realized that, to live without fixed annuities, it could seem crazy to many, but said: "Either this project according to the will of God or not, if it is second his will, being omnipotent, He has a thousand means to see it through, if not in compliance with the disposition of God, from this moment I give up. "He Realized That Life without fixed annuities, May Have Seemed a folly to many, But said: "Either this project According To The Will of God or not and if it is According To His Will, Being omnipotent, He has a thousand ways to lead term, if not in Accordance with the divine pleasure, I give from this moment. "To the Sisters taught:" We should not insist on anything, but kept in the holy indifference, not wanting neither one thing nor the other so long as we have no way of knowing the good pleasure of God. "Nuns Taught:" We Should not insist on anything, But Kept in the holy indifference, not wanting Neither one thing nor the other so long That we will know the blessing of God. "
The activity of the Blessed was not well accepted by many. The activity of the Blessed Was Not Well Received by many. One day , called a mother next to her son fell into the fire, said: "Pray, do not desperately, your child will recover." One day, Called to mother beside her son fell into the fire, said: "Pray, not desolate, your child will recover. "As happened according to his word, the mother hastened to spread the word that the vicar did miracles. Being Made in Accordance with His word, the mother hastened to spread the word That the vicar did miracles. Someone I was shocked and was retained in duty to complain to the bishop, as if Moye assume attitudes of prophet and miracle worker. Someone Was shocked and felt Compelled to complain to the bishop, as if Moye assume attitudes of prophet and miracle worker. During Holy Week of 1767 he received the requirement to exercise the ministry Dieuze. Holy Week of 1767 he Received the interdiction to exercise ministry in Dieuze. Not having a steady job, then took advantage of the freedom to preach a bit 'everywhere and found other schools. Not Having a steady job, then Took advantage of the freedom to preach a bit 'everywhere and found other schools. In 1768 the provost of the chapter of St-Die offered him the leadership of the seminary of that territory diocesis nullius, but after a year, the foundation was closed. In 1768 the provost of the chapter of St-Die Offered HIM the leadership of the Territory That seminar diocesis nullius, But after a year the foundation was closed. Since
once again left without a job fixing the Moye thought to carry into effect a plan that stroking a long time; be a missionary. Having oz again left without a job fixing the Moye thought to carry into effect a project long stroked, to be missionaries. At the end of 1769 he went to the seminary of Foreign Missions of Paris and spent several months. At the end of 1769 He Went to the Seminary of Foreign Missions of Paris and Spent Several months. Waiting for a boat that took him to Macao, returned to his diocese to preach and establish schools. Waiting for a boat carrying it up in Macao, returned to His diocese to preach and to found schools. Left for Se-Tchuen (China) 09/07/1771, entrusting her Sisters in Providence. If left for-Tchuen (China) 07/09/1771, entrusting her Sisters of Providence. He wrote them from Paris: "Have faith in it and she will never abandon you. Love the poverty rejoice in the trials and persecution, should love each other, be in subjection to your superior, always ready to go where they send you. If you have to choose, prefer the most difficult places, the most humiliating and less lucrative ... teach for free, and do not expect wages to scorn and reproach. Expect to be treated as delle insensate; così sarete crocifisse al mondo e il mondo sarà crocifisso per voi. Nelle vostre pene cercate la consolazione presso il SS. Sacramento e ai piedi della croce". He wrote them from Paris: "Have faith in it and she will never fail you. Love the poverty rejoice in the trials and persecution, should love each other, be submissive to your superior, always ready to go where they send you. If you have to choose, prefer the most difficult places, the most humiliating and less lucrative ... teach for free, and do not expect wages to despise and reproach. Expect to be treated as the foolish, so you'll be crucified to the world and the world is crucified you. In your penis seek consolation in the SS. Sacramento and at the foot of the cross. "
In their journey to Macao wrote again: "Do not get attached to anything, the less money than any other thing. No provisions for the future, but a perfect detachment, a complete trust and total abandonment to Providence ... Give a little you have to the poor, and God will feed, clothe you, you shall stay ... If we fail to bread, is because we lack faith. " Traveling to Macau again wrote to Them: "Do not cling to anything Unless the money Than Anything Else. Not equipped for the Future, But A perfect detachment, in complete trust and total abandonment to Providence ... Give a Little You Have to the poor, and God will feed, cloth you, stay here ... If we fail to bread, is Because We Lack Faith. "Naturally so, confided to his brother as pastor was acting with the traveling public, "I run away because men prefer to talk with God and the saints, but when there is any good deed to do some soul to gain, I feel my heart ignite. There ' conversation is bland to me than it has for one object the things of the world. " Naturally I know, he confided to His brother as pastor behaved with travelers, "I flee Because men prefer to talk with God and the saints, But When there is any good deed to Do some soul to gain, I feel heart burning. There is no insipid conversation more for me Than it has to be unique things in the world. "And again:" Blessed be the Lord! And again: "Blessed be the Lord! I do not expect no pleasure on earth than human. I do not expect any more human pleasure on earth. Nature does not see anything that strikes in the future ... Nature does not see anything in the future ... That Affects I see now how many dangers God has preserved ... I see now how God has preserved many dangers ... I tried in my life many humiliations and hardships. I tried in my life many humiliations and Hardships. Well, all I had to. "Well, all I Had To."
In Macao, the Moye had to disguise himself as a merchant to reach, after three months of travel on the Yangtze River, his residence, because the missionaries had forbidden the 'entry into China. In Macao, the Moye Had To Disguise Himself as a merchant to reach after three months of travel on the Blue River, His residence, Because The Missionaries HAD banned the entry into China. The vicar apostolic, Bishop Pottier, entrusted to him, to evangelize, the eastern part of the country with the title of provicar. The vicar apostolic, Bishop Pottier Gave Him, to evangelize, the eastern part of the country under the title Population. The Chinese learned blessed with amazing speed, and despite the persecution, began to walk from one end to another, his vast district. The Chinese learned blessed with amazing speed and, Despi persecution, Began to walk from one end to Another, His vast district. To attract the blessings of God on Christianity which was heading, just stated fasts and prayers, sermons and then did two more than the special instructions. To Attract the blessings of God on Christianity Which Was heading, just FastSite Stated and prayers, and then made two sermons over the special instructions. To facilitate the faithful in prayer, he wrote several collections of prayers in Chinese. To facilitated the Faithful in prayer, he wrote Several collections of prayers in Chinese.
His care and the attention of Christians who hosted the night for the celebration of Mass, they could not prevent him from falling at least twice in the hands of persecutors, by whom it was stolen almost miraculously by the Lord after slaps and beatings. His foresight and attention of Christians who Gave Him hospitality for the night celebration of the Mass, failed to Prevent His fall at least twice in the hands of persecutors, by Whom It Was stolen after the Lord miraculously slaps and beatings. Pleased to be considered "criminal of Jesus Christ," wrote to her Sisters 15/04/1773: "The only consolation for suffering is no small thing, a soul without a cross languishes and falls under its own weight. A 'suffering soul feels strongly that I do not know which rises to God and that makes it conformed to Jesus Christ. I was happy to see that God gave me the grace to participate in something the sufferings and the humiliation of his Son. view of the sufferings of Jesus Christ made me find my very small, although, at times, had frowned upon the death, se tale fosse stato il beneplacito di Dio".Spostandosi da una cristianità all'altra il beato pregava sempre. Glad to be considered "criminal of Jesus Christ," wrote to her Sisters 15/04/1773: "The only consolation for suffering is not a small thing, a soul without a cross languishes and falls under its own weight. A 'soul who knows what suffering feels strongly that rises to God and that makes it conformed to Jesus Christ. I was happy to see that God gave me the grace to participate in something the sufferings and the humiliation of his Son. The view of the sufferings of Jesus Christ made me find my very small, although, at times, had frowned upon death, if that was the good pleasure of God. "Moving to a Christianity another blessed always prayed.
He wrote to a friend: "These rosaries will last nearly an hour, sometimes almost half a day. When I'm sitting in a boat, traveling the talk of the boatmen pagans did not distract me. Greet another three times a day, the five wounds of our Lord , his adorable face, his holy Name, with prayers taken from Holy Scripture ... The Monday when I have time, I recite the office of the dead on Wednesday the gradual psalms and on Friday the penitential psalms and prayers for the dying. " He wrote to a friend: "These rosaries will last Nearly an hour, Sometimes Almost half a day. When I'm sitting in a boat, travel, speeches boatmen pagans not distract me. Greet Another three times a day the Five Wounds of Our Lord, His adorable face, His holy Name, with prayers taken from Holy Scripture ... The Monday When I have time, I recite the office of the dead on Wednesday the gradual Psalms and on Friday the penitential Psalms and prayers for the dying. "To his sisters urged:" Worship, evening and morning, the Sacred Heart of Jesus For my part, I incessantly on the lips and hearts. "Recommended to her Sisters:" Worship, morning and evening, the Sacred Heart of Jesus For my part, I incessantly on the lips and hearts. "
The continued persecution, the hardships of travel and the inability to adapt to the Chinese rice did not stop the zeal of Moye. The continued persecution, the Hardships of travel and the Inability to Adapt to the Chinese rice Arrested zeal of Moye. He came to China in later years, thanks to his experience and temperament little inclined to concessions, once again went into difficulties with their brother. Arriving in China mature, strong of ITS experience and temperament little inclined to concessions, Once Again Went Into Difficulties with the brothers. They were indeed surprised when he declared immoral "contracts of seizure" to which providers retained as security the property of their creditors, in exchange for sums far below their value. Indeed he surprised When They Were Declared immoral "contracts attachment" to Which providers Retained security as the property of Their creditors, in exchange for SUMS Their value to below. It heated discussions followed, but when the Congregation for the Propagation of the Faith declared them illegal, all they submitted (15/02/1781). Followed heated discussions, But When The Congregation of the Propagation of Faith Declared Illegal Them, They all submitted (02/15/1781). Even in China
Bl faced the problem of baptism to children. Even in China Bl faced the problem of baptism to children. Considering all you can baptize the children of pagans who were in probable danger of death during the plague and famine of 1778 and 1779 managed to make baptizing 30,000 in his district, with the help of women grouped in the''angelic Opera the baptism of children. "The other missionaries had recourse to Rome. The Congregation of Propaganda Fede permise di battezzare soltanto i bambini già personalmente colpiti da grave malattia, ed il beato vi si attenne senza discutere. Considering all you can baptize the children of pagans who were in probable danger of death during the plague and famine of 1778 and 1779 managed to make baptizing 30,000 in his district, with the help of women grouped in the''angelic Opera baptism of children. "The other missionaries had recourse to Rome. The Congregation for the Propagation of the Faith allowed him to personally baptize only children already suffering from serious illness, and blessed you are stuck without question.
I confratelli rimproveravano pure al Moyè un eccessivo rigorismo. The brothers also reproached the Moye too strict. Difatti consigliava ai cristiani not to make use of fat in the days of fasting, although they had received a dispensation, organized the long prayer meetings, required the apostates who wish to be readmitted into the Church, penance hard not consistent with those milder suggested by Benedict XIII . In fact, Christians Advised not to use fat in the days of fasting, although They Had Received a dispensation, the long Organized prayer meetings, required the apostates who wish to be readmitted into the Church, penance hard not consistent with milder Those Suggested by Benedict XIII. Nevertheless, the missionaries were forced to note with surprise that the most fervent Christians were the ones he catechized. Nevertheless, the Missionaries Were forced to note with surprise That the Most fervent Christians Were the ones he catechized.
The explanation of so many spiritual fruits to be found in the intensity of the lower life of the blessed, as evidenced by his letters and in which ever signed, "Moye, the last and most unworthy of all the missionaries." The explanation of many spiritual fruits to be found in the intensity of the shorter life of the blessed, as evidenced by letters and in His Which is always signed, "Moye, The Last and Most unworthy of all the Missionaries." On 4/21/1775 recommended to his Sisters, "Do not put your trust in men, but God alone. Love the crosses, and you will find heaven on earth, you will be filled with spiritual joy and the Cross ... that Jesus Christ has generated, is the cross that I too I have generated. I can tell you that the penalties, especially the inner penis, I suffered with you so, surpass the imagination ... Today I suffer other penalties for the conversion of the pagans; it's your turn to suffer for the progress of schools and the conversion of children ... Your way of life and mine are similar. You are no fixed home, and I as well. On 4/21/1775 recommended to her Sisters: "Do not put your trust in men, But God alone. Love the crosses, and you will find paradise on earth, you will be filled with spiritual joy ... And with the cross That Jesus Christ has generated, is the cross That I too I have generated. I Can Tell You That the penalties, Especially the inner penis, I Suffered about you, surpass the imagination ... now I Suffer other penalties for the conversion of pagans and it is up to you to Suffer for the progress of schools and the conversion of children ... Your way of life and mine are similar. You are no fixed home, and I as well.
You are poor, and I as well. You are poor, and I as well. Those who give food shortage often than necessary, it happens often that if I, like you, of potatoes, I would feel happy. Those who fed, Often Lack the Necessary, That Often happen if I, like you, potatoes, I would feel happy. You have a big bag to lie down while I have not often two inches of straw, I slept on a simple mat on the hard wood. You have a sack for the night while I have Often two inches of straw, I slept on a simple mat on the hard wood. What I say, do not say this to complain, but to console and congratulate you. What I say, do not say to complain, But to console and congratulated you. I love my state. "I love my state."
In October of 1775 in a letter to his sisters returned to the same subject to stimulate the spirit of poverty: "We live very poorly in these mountains. I eat, with our good Christians, buckwheat crushed and boiled in water with some salt grass or legume, but the satisfaction I feel at the sight of these strangers become Christians is a most delicious food for me that the most delicious meat. " In October of 1775 in a letter to His sisters returned to the examination subject to Stimulate the spirit of poverty: "We live very poorly in These Mountains. I eat, with Our good Christians, buckwheat crushed and boiled in water with salt grass or legume Some, But the satisfaction I feel at seeing the foreigners Themselves Christians is to Most delicious food for me that The Most delicious meat. 19/02/1776 The told them, "I am, gout many respects poorer than you. I have only two shirts, I wear two or three years. With only a towel and a sheet. I have no chairs to sit down, but a small bench the width of a hand. For home I have the huts. When I get bread buckwheat cooked under the ashes, I feel happy because I can not get used to Chinese food. " On 19/02/1776 confided into them, "I am, many gout Respects Poorer Than You. I have only two shirts, I wear two or three years. With only a sheet and a handkerchief. I have no chairs sit down, But a small bench the width of a hand. For the home of the huts. When I have some buckwheat bread baked under the ashes, I feel happy because i can not get used to Chinese food. "
Because of the deficient supply Moye not was able to practice fasting or soak your body with hair shirts and scourges as it did in Lorraine. Because of the deficient supply Moye Was unable to practice fasting or soak Their body with hair shirts and scourges as it did in Lorraine. Then in the evening, thinking not seen, rode in the bushes and the reeds of the swamps, and exposed their backs on mosquito bites to bleed. Then in the evening, thinking not seen, Went through the bushes and reeds of the swamps, and Exposed Their backs to the mosquito bites until They bled. The desire to take part in the sufferings of the Son of God was in him vehemently. The desire to take part in the sufferings of the Son of God Was In Him vehemently. In fact, wrote: "The Passion of the Lord is my treasure. My greatest devotion and grind every day ... I was so moved by the mysteries of the sufferings of our Lord, especially on Friday, that since I woke up I felt penetrated by a these sorrowful mysteries or special circumstances of the Passion. This memory so impressed strongly in my spirit that persevered throughout the day and long after. The result was that I did not dare take no pleasure, nor any natural relief, drink or eat or warm up or sit up at three in the afternoon, the time when the Lord died, because the sight of his suffering was always in my mind. .. In the evening, I took that bread and water. This devotion is one of the greatest graces that God has done in his life. "Fact wrote:" The Passion of the Lord is my treasure. My greatest devotion and repass Every Day ... I know I was Moved by the mysteries of the sufferings of Our Lord, on Friday That Especially since I woke up I felt penetrated by a These sorrowful mysteries or a special circumstance of the Passion. This memory so strongly impressed in my spirit That persisted throughout the day and long after. The result DARED That I Was not take Any pleasure, nor Any natural relief, drink or eat, or warm, or sit down to three in the afternoon, Now That the Lord is dead, Because The sight of His suffering Was always on my mind ... In the evening I Took That bread and water. This devotion is one of the greatest graces God That Showed me in life. "
Since his arrival in China the blessed thought to the creation of schools, but we waited until after six years. His arrival in China Since the blessed thought the creation of schools, But we Waited until after six years. He chose some widow some young, properly instructed and then gave her action. He chose a young widow and Some Few, and then Properly instructed the cast to action. At first reserved the administrative duties and assistance, the second hit gave the teaching to children in their homes. At first reserved the Duties and administrative assistance, the second hit Gave the teaching to Children Within Their homes. The latter lived like true religion and the missionary was trying to give them a wide and solid spiritual formation. The Latter lived as true religious and missionaries tried to give Them a wide and solid spiritual formation. The first results were so satisfactory that several of his brothers, asked him to send some Christian virgins in their districts or to form their school that would have given the young. The first results were so Satisfactory That Several Of His brothers, asked HIM to send Some Christian Virgins In Their Their school districts or to form That Would Have given the young. The founder of the Sisters 03/13/1778 the proposed imitation of their writing: "They pray with great fervor and fast often. They have a wonderful talent to speak firmly and methodically, of course. Even the pagans respect them and listen. .. I'm really miracles of Providence. " The founder of the Sisters 03/13/1778 Proposed the imitation of Their writing: "They pray with great fervor and Often fast. They Have a wonderful talent to speak firmly and methodically, Clearly. Even the RESPECT pagans and listen. .. I'm really miracles of Providence. "Among the many works of zeal
Bl could not escape the opposition. Among the many works of zeal Bl Could not escape the opposition. His most rugged opponent was John Didier de St-Martin. Was His Most rugged opponent Didier de Saint John -Martin. He resented the influence exercised on the Moye vicarage because she had made some observations on the manner in which he administered his own, the least prosperous of all. He resented the Influence exercised on the vicarage Moye Because She Had Made Some remark about the way he administered in Which His Own, the least prosperous of all. Pottier Bishop allowed himself to be influenced by him instead of continuing to encourage Blessed as he did at the beginning. Bishop Pottier be influenced by continuing to Encourage HIM Rather Than the blessed as he did at first. The St-Martin published the prayers that Moye had made in honor of introducing major changes without warning. The St-Martin Moye That HAD published the prayers made in honor introducing major changes without warning. The Virgin Chinese saw themselves exposed to the danger of suppression. The Chinese saw Virgin Themselves Exposed to the danger of suppression. There were so many fights and bullying which went to meet him, one of them died of dispiacere.Le persecutions of the pagans, the misunderstandings of the members and the inability to eat the blessed led to ask to return home. There were so many fights and bullying Which Were met, That One Of Them dispiacere.Le died of persecution of pagans, the misunderstandings of the brothers and the impossibility of feeding induced blessed to ask to return home. He left China on 07/02/1783. He left China on 07/02/1783. On the return trip, which lasted almost a year, wrote a report of his ten years of ministry. On the return trip, Which Lasted Almost a year, wrote a report of ten years of His ministry. In Paris was preceded by reports unfavorable to him by superiors. Paris Was preceded by unfavorable reports by superiors to HIM. The heads of foreign missions were left badly shocked. The heads of foreign missions Were left badly shocked. Without asking them to leave the workshop allowed him to return to their homeland because they gave to preaching, is responsible for training of the Sisters of Providence and would gather funds for the missions in China. Without Asking HIM HIM allowed to leave the seminary to return to home country Because They Gave Their Preaching to, is Responsible for training of the Sisters of Providence and Would gather funds for the missions in China.
few months after his arrival in Europe, the Congregation for the Propagation of the Faith approved the works to which she had given birth in China, in particular the Institute of Christian virgins. A few months after His arrival in Europe, the Congregation for the Propagation of the Faith approved the works to Which She Had given birth in China, In Particular the Institute of Christian virginity. Their prosperity caused the missionaries to change their minds in respect of their founder. Their Prosperity led the Missionaries to Change Their Minds in Respect of Their founder. Today, Moye is also considered a precursor of the Holy Childhood, founded in Paris in 1843 by Bishop Charles de Forbin-Janson Augustus, Bishop of Nancy. Today, Moye is Also Considered a precursor of the Work of the Holy Childhood, founded in Paris in 1843 by Augustus Bishop Charles de Forbin-Janson, Bishop of Nancy.
When, during the French Revolution, the priests were forced to swear the civil constitution of the clergy, Moye encouraged the brothers to the resistance until he was forced to take refuge in Trier with Sisters and novices. When, During the French Revolution, The Priests Were forced to swear to the Civil Constitution of clergy, Moye Encouraged the brothers to the resistance until he Was forced to take refuge in Trier with the Sisters and the Novitiate. He prepared himself to death by spending time in prayer, in assisting the poor and visit the sick in the hospital, in contact with them against the disease that took him to the grave on 05/04/1793. She prepared herself to death spending time in prayer, in Assisting the poor and visit the sick in hospital, contracted the disease Which contact HIM That Took to the grave on 05/04/1793. He was buried in the cemetery of San Lorenzo in 1803 was transformed into a place of arms. He Was buried in the cemetery of San Lorenzo Was Transformed in 1803 into a place of arms. Moye's body was not found. Moye's Body Was Not Found. Pius XII beatified him on 11/21/1954. Pius XII beatified HIM on 11/21/1954.

0 comments:

Post a Comment