"I will defend in all relevant forums. He responded well to the journalist Milena Gabanelli libel charges announced by Silvio Berlusconi. The premier cited the transmission Rai "Report" called for "full compensation" for what has aired Sunday on villas in Antigua. "If Berlusconi - said the leader - he feels defamed has every right to quote me. But I say that while he can take me to court, I could not do it and that is the difference between me and him." In a statement, the lawyer Fabio Lepri of Rome announced that he had been mandated to do by Berlusconi the courts, "in order to get the offensive and defamatory nature of the investigation of how widespread during the broadcast Report
source: http://notizie.virgilio.it/notizie//2010/10_ottobre/21/antigua_berlusconi_denuncia_report_gabanelli_mi_difendero, 26641200. html
But I also remember the libel charges that Berlusconi has always brought against The Economist after he published "An Italian Story"
[http://italiadallestero.info/archives/663]
lost in that case the claim image and also had to pay court costs ... but has not had enough apparently!
bet that Felt is now angry with Gabanelli the scoop on his Fini studio in Monaco is a super compared to chopped villas Caribbean beaches along miles of premier ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment