09/29/2010
'm on the train to Voghera, I'll get Giulia. They are the
5.30 of the Matin, cold, 13 °, the train is empty, there is a bad smell, and unpleasant to travel in this compartment. The station was almost deserted, in exchange, the train is fast.
E 'for many years that do not travel by train, the last visit dates back to around 1990, during the matrimoinio of my brother. He then worked my mom when I traveled to Genoa, but that was not traveling, it was so much anxiety.
I really really want to see Julia!
begin the galleries already, but if I had not undergone this surgery, I had the strength to force myself to go Julia to take? I do not think so as they said the grandmothers every misfortune is providence.
confident that this car is really stinks so much, the train is always empty, but may be the only paseggera? I decided to look around, I have in class! I hasten to seek class II and I find the other passengers, and the cars here are clean!
Travelers are all commuters, there is not a tourist.
You hear in all languages, it seems strange that it is not even in Italy.
would be nice to take this train with Angela and go shopping in Genoa or Milan, but now they are lean times, when you could there was no time, now there is time but not may spend ...
This train makes all the stations, everything! He missed only Deer and Ronco Scrivia!
The guy in front of me is reading a book: The unconscious as a friend, I look for Antoinette ... I must not forget.
Gogoleto are in and I get a message from Frank: Saints phones, the most useful invention of recent years.
Arenzano Pineta, a resort very popular a few years ago, but now no more, there is no tourist.
Sampierdarena and P. Prince, coming down here when I came to find Mom, how many memories! A
Busalla there is a thick fog, the fog in Ronco is still there, in Arquata writing there is the sun as an announcement meeting with Julia, but the view is very nice, you begin to see the plain love it!
Arrive in Voghera with about half an hour late ... and finally Giulia!
0 comments:
Post a Comment