Thursday, August 13, 2009

Nicole Kidman Is Ugly



Francorosso always, always individual!
Our trip coincided with a historic period for the country!

A thought for Burma!

arrived at the airport of Yangon, I was immediately struck by the air we breathe, funny, warm and at the same time a sense of coolness invades my soul.
I find the guide on time waiting for me. A very pretty girl, very young and speaks good Italian. The hotel is very luxurious, I'm not used to such luxury! The people are very kind, polite and happy young people, in spite of everything! And 'perhaps their devotion to the religion that makes them feel so calm?
leave your bags I go out for a brief exploration, I feel very quiet!
During dinner, the guide can not remember his name, I speak of the plight of his country, asking not to make trouble with impertinent questions, the answer that I know the situation and I do not want to create them embarrassment!
My words must have touched something in his mind ... in fact the only answer she begins to blurt out all his rage! At this point I have to be embarrassed, I do not know what to do: give the rope? just listening? I'm confused, but his words also make me understand how a girl should feel forced to live in a country where freedom is a strange beast!
It speaks of the level of corruption that hovers, trafficking in drugs here with poppies are enriched in the following days ago I notice the houses in which they live hollivudiane these "gentlemen".
But my gaze is drawn from the population, a lot of people overflowing from the dignity and fair, despite the extreme poverty are forced to live with here, the children ... how many beautiful children .... I will be happy to meet be immortalized in my camera, just took the photo run to tell their friends recently had the experience.
In those days, the regime detained Nobel laureate Aung San Suu Kyi, there were riots and the last days the streets are crowded with thousands of soldiers, military trucks and cars everywhere, I always with camera in hand, but the My guide at this point, I beg: please, tell me, put away, do not take more if you can see we definitely have all the problems "!
How sad!
And to think that in this beautiful country, the memory of the British is still farmed speaking I heard her say: "the British have done a lot for us," so he knew the British in their colonial period, the military government must surely be a nightmare!
When it comes to building a just world without exploit nor dictatorships? When man learns to respect and be respected beyond the skin color and religion?
I thought the new millennium was a dispenser of wisdom ... but it seems to me that there is an involution in the world! Please
at this time, I hope to win the wisdom, the sacrifice and courage of the monks and nuns is not a vain thing.
May God bless and enlighten this people longed for freedom!

0 comments:

Post a Comment