Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Swot Analysis On Beauty Saloon

yemen 2000


I wanted to visit this country ... I wanted at all costs! Always refer the attacks ... ... ... kidnappings, the political situation ... the very high costs ... were all situations that made me give up, and in my heart I always hoped in a chink of light! One day I happen

bid by a French company that at that time was trying to make himself known in Italy, the "Nouvelles Frontieres," What do I do? Now go!

Program: Arrival in Sana'a, Hodeida, Taiz, Sana'a, Thula, Hababa, Shibam, Mareb. Unfortunately

being a new finger a few agencies in the Italian territory must go to Genoa to book, just 1 hour drive! All right, we are a group of 10 people, all brave and sure, fine.

The day before our departure, Haim, yet another kidnap tourists, an Italian for more! I will not be intimidated, now I'm sure of what I do! Arriving in Rome, meeting others in the group, only 6 are a couple has given up, do not play into the hands of the kidnappers, have all our disapproval!

The flight is quiet, Sana'a welcomes us with its palaces "laced" and the people polite and friendly. We go quietly by yourself, there is no danger whatsoever. Just stop for a moment, a crowd of curious people around us and watching us as if we were creatures from another planet. The women are covered, completely covered, we can only glimpse of their eyes smart from behind their "coverage" observe everything! Control people, or so it seems, but then we note that instead of all that concerns the family, the important decisions, the whole economy is in the hands of women!

The views that pass before my eyes are idyllic, I understand why P. Paolo Pasolini filmed some of his films here!

One evening in Hodeida, the restaurant, we hear Italian! There were some workers of "Coca Cola" had to teach Yemeni maintenance of machinery! Surprised to see us ask us: "But you have sent us or you came to your will, but are you doing in these places! Yemenis are so grand that if you explain things to 4 Yemenis and a camel at the end the only Understanding is the beast! " Of course they were there for work and therefore not with the beauty of the country!

There is served in the armed escort Mareb, not that we were forced to serve accepted, the latest kidnapping, which by the way it was solved positively in a few days, had happened in Mareb! The famous Stock, (all boys very, very young) followed us also walk in the excursion, we constantly kept an eye on I had lost a sight for my photos, I came back, they remember when I came to look for: angry.

Also in this area, we stopped for lunch in the lounge and the restaurant was all dressed up, looked for a wedding, but we happened days before and the groom was alone with her friends and family men, celebrating dancing in the street and firing shots in the air Kalasnikof, the bride told us that they did the same thing but only with women and strictly in house. So this is strange to us ... in fact, have begun to arrive, a little at a trickle, many men, only men, all armed, how many weapons were in that room. We tourists were relegated to a small corner, only 5 of us women in our group of 8 people, amid a sea of \u200b\u200barmed men! I did not feel afraid, but so uncomfortable, but the thing that still weighs on me is to not even have taken a picture. These men were the heads of the various local factions or tribes, were deciding the borders with Saudi Arabia, an area of \u200b\u200babsolute desert that was outlined and no one wanted to miss 2-piece half cm. Of all that sand!

Our guide is absent for a few minutes for us seemed very long, he returned accompanied by two gentlemen seem to conspire, it is not clear what they want, at some point one of us holds out his hand to introduce himself, the other imitates him, the guide explains: they were the police chief and interior minister, came to congratulate us for having chosen their country. We ensure that there is nothing untoward would happen because we were under their protection ... and the pictures? I was afraid I kept thinking: What if snap snap answer? I'll never be such a thing and I have not documented, something unforgivable!
Beyond all I was very happy to have visited this fabulous country!

0 comments:

Post a Comment